1) Managing Principal – Intelligence Capital:
Consulting – Startup Adviser/VC/ICO/Deal Maker/ Executive Coach, all on Impactful Business/ FutureTech including AI/ML/IOT/Big Data/Automotive Tech/FinTech/Regulatory Tech/Entertainment Tech/Market Intelligence/ Fashion Tech/Edu Tech/HR Tech/Agri-Tech/Industrial Tech/Digital Health2.0/Bio Tech/Aerospace.
2) Accelerator Team, Iconiq Lab (ICO VC), Berlin
3) Global Chairman – Cyber Exec: US-based Retained Executive Search, Enterprise Risk Management Advisory and IT Staff
4) Executive Producer, Freedom Flight (major motion picture film), Hollywood
1) Lecturer of UC Berkeley Hass School of Business, MBA and Executive Education, on Disruptions and Stanford Univ.
2) Senior Executive Manager (SF/Silicon Valley): Bank of America Corporate Finance and Treasury, Netscape/AOL/Time Warmer, National Semiconductor/Fairchild, HO/Compaq
3) Ai Researcher at Stanford AI Lab and SRI AI Center
Julian has a broad based corporate/commercial and securities practice in which he acts for a wide variety of businesses, advising them on matters of mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, corporate governance, risk management, commercial contracts, financial and regulatory matters. Julian is also very active in the rapidly growing technology and entertainment areas and he provides advice on a wide range of licensing, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, information technology and e-commerce issues.
Julian is a director of a number of private and public companies. Julian has been a lecturer in business law at the Bar Admissions course.
Highly Cited Researcher in Materials Science (worldwide rank is 3). Elected Fellow of major academies and professional societies of Singapore, UK, India and USA. GS Frontier Sciences Fellow of University of Tokyo, Japan. Kavli Prize 2012 Nanoscience Symposia Lecture. Academic training from University of Cambridge and Harvard University. He is also been the NUS Vice-President (research strategy); Dean of Faculty of Engineering; Founding Director of NUSNNI, and Bioengineering; Founding Chair of Global Engineering Deans Council; Vice-President of International Federation of Engineering Education Societies; Board member of Asia Society for Innovation & Policy. His Research areas include Nanomaterials for healthcare, energy, water and environment
Chandra is an experienced Banking and Financial Services professional with a blend of work experience in emerging and regulated markets of over 25 years in areas like Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance, Internal Audit, Retail banking, Retail banking Operations, Business Banking and Investment Banking.
He has held regulated senior level positions as Director, Head of regulatory Compliance, MLRO, Head of AFC at boutique corporate finance houses and banks. He also has held a variety of positions across the retail banking spectrum in India.
Chandra brings his considerable Operational, Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management skills in regulated markets to his role with DTM Global.